Mulled wine is a traditional holiday beverage enjoyed all around the world but we’re here to spice up this classic treat with our favorite twist - tea! The warming blend of spices in our spiced winter red tea will make your mulled wine smell amazing and tastes like holiday magic in a mug!
(Source: Fork in the Kitchen)
ingredients to make 1 litre (1 ¾ pints):
- 5 spiced winter tea temples
- 750ml (1 pint 6 fl oz) good quality red wine
- 250ml (8 ½ oz) water
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- ½ orange, sliced
- Ginger biscuits to serve (optional, but a must for us!)
1. Snip the strings off the tea temples and simply pop all of the ingredients into one big pan. Bring to just below boiling point, stirring occasionally.
2. Turn the heat right down and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. And voila - you're done! Serve warm.