teapigs, the UK tea brand on a mission to get everyone drinking real tea, will be turning 12 this November. To mark the occasion, teapigs Hong Kong is hosting the annual Free Tea Day.
The annual Free Tea Day will be celebrated around the world and teapigs Hong Kong will be giving out free cups of tea and tea envelopes from a purpose built teapigs tea truck.
Members of the public can visit the following locations at the following times to grab a free cup of tea:
- Central (36 Queen's Road, 7:30am to 9am)
- Sheung Wan (31 Wing Lok Street, 9:30am to 11am)
- Tai Koo (32 Hoi Kwong St, 12pm to 3pm)
- Causeway Bay (Paterson Street, 4pm to 6pm)
A selection of cafes and restaurants will also join the event, serving free teapigs tea whilst stocks last.
- The Alchemist Café Bistro
- Black Sugar Coffee
- Papillon Caffe
- Winstons Coffee